Welby Mission and Vision:
We are a community working together to create a culture of rigorous learning to conquer hard things and grow together. We will create a safe environment where mistakes are a stepping stone to success through data-driven, collaborative, and reflective practices.
No School Friday, September 16th Thursday, September 15th will be a normal day of school. Friday, September 16th is a Professional Development Day for teachers.
Reflections: Show Your Voice!
The Utah State Board of Education may grant an educator one of the following education licenses:
- Professional Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has demonstrated all of the State established competencies to be an educator.
- Associate Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has met a minimum set of educator requirements and is completing all professional educator requirements to receive a Professional Educator License.
- Local Education Agency (LEA)-specific Educator License – a license issued to an individual, approved by the local Board of Education, who has met locally defined competencies to be an educator.
An LEA-specific license area or endorsement may include:
- Out of State and Internationally licensed educators completing Utah licensing requirements.
- Educators waiting for university license recommendations.
- Educators with expired Utah licenses.
- Educators working towards an Associate license area/endorsement.
- Career and Technical Education educators completing skills testing.
- Educators waiting to begin a university licensure program.
Schools may employ individuals holding LEA-specific Educator Licenses, as well as Professional and Associate Educator Licenses, as outlined below based on the employee’s FTE:
- Jordan School District Policy DP379-LEA-Specific (Jordan) Educator License Requirements
- Utah State Board of Education Utah Educator Look-up Tool
Rocky Peak Virtual Elementary
- When you are dropping off or picking up a student in the parking lot, please pull into a parking stall.
- If you are parking in a handicap stall, you need to have a disability placard or license plate
- Please use the crosswalks
Drop Off/Pick Up Map:
Welby is now on Twitter and Instagram:
Safe Walking Routes to Welby
New to Welby?
- Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment
for parents who do not have a Skyward Family Access account
- New Student Enrollment
for parents with an existing or temporary Skyward Family Access account