Welby Mission and Vision:
We are a community working together to create a culture of rigorous learning to conquer hard things and grow together. We will create a safe environment where mistakes are a stepping stone to success through data-driven, collaborative, and reflective practices.
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration
Do you have a child that will be turning 5 before September 1, 2023? If you do, he/she is eligible to be in Kindergarten for the 2023-2024 school year. Please click on the Kindergarten Session Request link and the Jordan School District Registration link.
Health and Wellness Friday
No school on Friday, February 10, 2023
Thursday, February 9th is not a short day.
No School on Monday, February 20, 2023
Dual Immersion Applications 2023-2024
Eligibility: currently in Kindergarten, entering 1st Grade in the 2023-2024 school year.
Parent Meeting: February 7th @ 4:00 pm
All applications are due by Friday, February 24th in the main office
The Utah State Board of Education may grant an educator one of the following education licenses:
- Professional Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has demonstrated all of the State established competencies to be an educator.
- Associate Educator License – a license issued to an individual who has met a minimum set of educator requirements and is completing all professional educator requirements to receive a Professional Educator License.
- Local Education Agency (LEA)-specific Educator License – a license issued to an individual, approved by the local Board of Education, who has met locally defined competencies to be an educator.
An LEA-specific license area or endorsement may include:
- Out of State and Internationally licensed educators completing Utah licensing requirements.
- Educators waiting for university license recommendations.
- Educators with expired Utah licenses.
- Educators working towards an Associate license area/endorsement.
- Career and Technical Education educators completing skills testing.
- Educators waiting to begin a university licensure program.
Schools may employ individuals holding LEA-specific Educator Licenses, as well as Professional and Associate Educator Licenses, as outlined below based on the employee’s FTE:
- Jordan School District Policy DP379-LEA-Specific (Jordan) Educator License Requirements
- Utah State Board of Education Utah Educator Look-up Tool
Rocky Peak Virtual Elementary
- When you are dropping off or picking up a student in the parking lot, please pull into a parking stall.
- If you are parking in a handicap stall, you need to have a disability placard or license plate
- Please use the crosswalks
Drop Off/Pick Up Map:
Welby is now on Twitter and Instagram:
Safe Walking Routes to Welby
New to Welby?
- Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment
for parents who do not have a Skyward Family Access account
- New Student Enrollment
for parents with an existing or temporary Skyward Family Access account